Booking Quotas for This Week
Once upon a time, a load of gays and their cishet best friend (what? We all have one) walk into a bookshop, looking for love. Except of course no-one can agree, people are hiding things, and anyway love is always unrequited so what’s the point?
Meet Gee and Zae. Rich and Davie. Kallie and Chad. Three couples – or at least, they should be. But they don’t know that yet…
But, as if love and heartbreak weren’t enough, when their eccentric landlord threatens Gee and Zae’s bookshop, everything is thrown into flux. The bookshop is their anchor, their livelihood, and the centre of their little community. Losing it would mean losing everything.
- 19:00 on 2022-06-14 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-15 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-16 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-17 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-18 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.