Booking Quotas for This Week
WAR IS PEACE. FREEDOM IS SLAVERY. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Orwell's chilling vision for the future, brought into the modern day by Duncan Macmillan and Robert Icke. Outer Party member Winston Smith of the Ministry of Truth has started a diary, and fallen in love - and Big Brother is watching him. Knowing that "he is the dead", Winston embarks upon his doomed romance with the beautifully impure Julia, and develops a political fascination with the Party's eternal enemy Emmanuel Goldstein, day by day committing his tiny rebellion against Big Brother. But no end is in sight for the Party's rule, and Room 101 can open for anybody.
- 19:00 on 2023-05-09 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2023-05-10 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2023-05-11 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2023-05-12 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2023-05-13 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.