Lemons Lemons Lemons Lemons Lemons
Booking Quotas for This Week
After meeting at a pet cemetery, divorce lawyer Bernadette and free-spirited musician Oliver start to date. But their relationship is tested when a new law is enforced: citizens are only permitted to speak 140 words a day. As their regular relationship develops against the backdrop of a dystopian political experiment, we ask ourselves: can a relationship survive on tapping out messages in morse code? How do you argue with your partner when you’ve got a word limit? And what happens to words when there is so much to say and so little freedom?
- 21:30 on 2022-10-11 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2022-10-12 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2022-10-13 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2022-10-14 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2022-10-15 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.