How to Date a Feminist
Booking Quotas for This Week
In a hilarious subversion of a romantic comedy, How to Date a Feminist turns a traditional straight relationship on its head by playing with ideas of feminism and gender roles. This incredibly self aware production uses stereotypes and cinematic tropes to bring a traditional rom-com storyline into the 21st century, weaving in some classic family drama for good measure. Kate and Steve are caught between their parents’ expectations, supposedly ‘perfect’ partners and their own predisposed (and gendered) understanding of what a relationship should be.
- 19:00 on 2022-06-21 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-22 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-23 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-24 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2022-06-25 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.