Booking Quotas for This Week
Fifteen year old Jamie is in love with his classmate Ste. When Ste has to move in for a few nights, the two boys start to develop romantic feelings for one another. All would be well if they didn’t have to navigate an alcoholic father, an abusive step-father, nosy friends, and over-bearing mothers. Not to mention coming to term with sexuality in urban London in the early 90s. ‘Beautiful Thing’ is an empowering and funny play about acceptance, endurance, and young love.
- 19:00 on 2019-11-19 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-11-20 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-11-21 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-11-22 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-11-23 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.