Big Boys Don't Cry
Booking Quotas for This Week
Ben and Oscar have been best friends since the first day of school. They have grown up together, experiencing all the trials and tribulations of childhood and puberty by each other’s sides. Now, as young adults, they meet again for the first time in years. Their history may remain unspoken, but how long can they go before their past catches up with them?
Big Boys Don’t Cry explores manhood and puberty, and how we try to convince ourselves that we’re doing just fine.
- 21:30 on 2019-11-05 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-11-06 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-11-07 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-11-08 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-11-09 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.