Booking Quotas for This Week
"If you're there, I want to talk. If not... that's fine. I want to talk anyway."
Valerie's sure that she knows what happened the day that Dean and Melanie died. An accident took the lives of the two people she loved most in the world, and she was left to pick up the pieces and try to move on. If one last conversation would help her get on with her life, isn't it worth a try? Even if both of them have two very different accounts of the tragedy, and she's given more questions instead of answers? It's amazing what you can achieve with some electric candles, an empty beer bottle, and some photographs.
Produced in association with Fletcher Players
- 21:30 on 2019-10-22 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-10-23 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-10-24 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-10-25 at Corpus Playroom
- 21:30 on 2019-10-26 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.