Booking Quotas for This Week
"Like mushrooms, babies grow in rubbish."
Dennis Kelly's debut play enters into the insane world of siblings Michael and Michelle. The play follows their dysfunctional relationships with their family, themselves and each other. Michelle can't make sense of how their Mum died whilst Michael attempts to work through his relationship with his father. As they both try to navigate and make sense of their troubled past, the stories and events build to a shocking crescendo. Painful, emotional and disturbing, 'Debris' offers a dark view of the world through the eyes of Michelle and Michael that won't be easily forgotten.
- 19:00 on 2019-10-29 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-10-30 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-10-31 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-11-01 at Corpus Playroom
- 19:00 on 2019-11-02 at Corpus Playroom
Information kindly provided by Camdram.